User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Calista talks about Harrison Ford, anorexia

Popular News

Friday, April 7, 2006

Calista talks about Harrison Ford, anorexia


Calista Flockhart has denied rumors that she will marry boyfriend Harrison Ford. "We really haven't discussed it," she said. "He's had two long marriages before. But we're just very happy and content with the way things are. To be honest I can go either way." The Ally McBeal star also admitted recently that she suffered from anorexia while filming the hit show. "At the time of all that, I was seriously stressed. I was working 15-hour days on the set and then I was dealing with the end of the show, which was basically my life. I started under-eating, over-exercising, pushing myself too hard and brutalizing my immune system. I guess I just didn't find time to eat. I am much more healthy these days."

0 comments:

Post a Comment