User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Heath and Michelle news

Popular News

Thursday, April 6, 2006

Heath and Michelle news

Heath Ledger confessed he had a difficult time shooting a miscarriage scene in the upcoming film Candy because he worried it would jinx Michelle Williams' pregnancy with their daughter Matilda. "It was terrible shooting that," the Oscar nominee said recently. "We found out a month earlier that we were having a baby. I don't usually get disturbed by scenes, but that was really tough. In between takes I was running off and calling Michelle, telling her I loved her. I didn't want to jinx my own personal life with this scene. I protested a lot about it. I would have like it to be more suggested than graphic - you do actually see a lot less on film than what was shot - but it was still horrible, this little prosthetic baby all bloody, that looked so real. It was not nice."

Michelle Williams has signed on to star in Woody Allen's yet-untitled film to be shot in Paris. It will be her first movie since being Oscar-nominated for Brokeback Mountain and giving birth to her daughter. Production is set to begin this summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment