User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Kiefer gets personal

Popular News

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Kiefer gets personal


Kiefer recently spoke about the heartbreak he experienced in 1991 when then-fiance Julia Roberts left him at the altar for fellow actor Jason Patric. "I commend Julia for seeing how young and silly we were, even at the last minute, even as painful and as difficult as it was," the 24 star says. "Thank God she saw it." When asked if he held a grudge toward Patric, Kiefer said, "It's not a matter of that. We were friends, and I'm surprised that I never got a call from him saying I've fallen in love with da-da-da. Instead, I found out from a stranger." And when asked about his infamous fondness for alcohol, the Canadian star said, "It's absolutely caused me the most grief. I've embarrassed my mother and my family and, most specifically, my daughter."

0 comments:

Post a Comment