User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Meg Ryan's bad talk show experience

Popular News

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Meg Ryan's bad talk show experience


Meg Ryan has spoken out against British talk show host Michael Parkinson, calling him a "nut" after she was offended by his questions and manner when she appeared on his show to promote her film In the Cut in 2003. "That guy was like some kind of disapproving father," she told Marie Claire magazine. "I don't know what he is to you guys but he's a nut. I was so offended by him. I was so uncomfortable. I felt like he was berating me for being naked in the movie. He said something like, 'You should go back to doing what you were doing.' And I thought, 'Are you like a disapproving dad right now? I'm not even related to you. Back off buddy!' I had to do twenty minutes straight with this guy." Parkinson himself described the interview as his "most difficult TV moment" after the Sleepless in Seattle star answered his questions with "yes" and "no" replies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment