User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Salma gets personal

Popular News

Saturday, April 8, 2006

Salma gets personal


Salma Hayek is eager to have some "me time" after a string of long-term relationships. "I was in a four-year relationship, then went into another four-year relationship. Then I dated someone for a year. I'm single now for the first time in a decade and it's wonderful to find out who I am when I'm not someone's girlfriend," the Frida star said. She also tries to stay away from the glitz and glam of Hollywood. "I don't do the Hollywood thing although I see Renee Zellweger, Ashley Judd and George Clooney when they're in town," she says. "I don't live in Hollywood-land. I prefer cooking dinner or playing board games. I have a farm and I love it there. I have really good friends and family - that's my life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment