User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Scarlett's Match Point co-star sings her praises

Popular News

Saturday, April 8, 2006

Scarlett's Match Point co-star sings her praises

British actress Emily Mortimer recently praised her Match Point co-star Scarlett Johansson for her ability to deal with living in the public eye. "I became a monster just from doing a bit of publicity," she said of promoting Match Point. "It's so unhealthy to talk about yourself that much and have people seeming to be that interested in you. I went to dinner with my mother-in-law in the middle of the press tour for the Woody Allen thing and I felt like I was talking in sound bites and kept expecting her to write notes. So I am amazed at how level-headed Scarlett is - she's a very strong woman, and bright as a button."

0 comments:

Post a Comment