User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Behind JT's clean-living image...

Popular News

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Behind JT's clean-living image...

Justin Timberlake recently talked to a British magazine about how he keeps his squeaky-clean image, even though behind the scenes he likes to party like anyone else. "I don't show up drunk to functions," the SexyBack singer says. "The drugs I do have been in my own private time. I've never been arrested...though that's not to say I won't. I get plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught with my pants down. I just make sure there are no cameras around. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner... They always say too much of a good thing can be a bad thing... We all make mistakes. I've done too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and already - who knows?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment