User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Brad's Today show interview

Popular News

Monday, July 17, 2006

Brad's Today show interview

Brad Pitt talked about his new daughter and his work with Global Green in New Orleans in an interview with the Today show this morning. Having kids, Pitt says, "completely changes your perspective and certainly takes the focus off yourself, which I'm really grateful for... I'm so tired of thinking about myself. I'm really sick of myself." About baby Shiloh, Pitt said, "Man, if I can get a burp out of that little thing I feel such a sense of accomplishment." Pitt is in New Orleans to help support Global Green in building affordable and eco-friendly housing. "It's shocking," he said of the city. "Driving by houses in the Ninth Ward...it is just devastating. My goal is to see something tangible, to see something built that can become an example, a template...a flagship for other people who are facing rebuilding." The Ocean's Eleven actor says parenting is the best role he's played. "You feel you want to be there and not miss out on anything. It's a true joy, a very profound love. You can write a book, you can make a movie, you can paint a painting, but having kids is the most extraordinary thing I've taken on."

0 comments:

Post a Comment