User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Keira's American boost

Popular News

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Keira's American boost

Keira Knightley says she looks bustier in the the U.S. because American magazine editors only feature C-cup breasts on their covers. For a promo poster, the Pirates of the Caribbean actress was enhanced by two sizes and says, "Those things certainly weren't mine. I remember we had an interesting discussion when they said, 'We want to make them slightly larger and you'll get approval,' and I was like, 'OK, fine. I honestly don't give a s**t. I did one magazine and found out you're not actually allowed to be on the cover in the U.S. without at least a C-cup because it turns people off. Apparently they have done market research and found that women want to see no less than a C-cup on other women. Isn't that crazy? So they made my t**ts bigger for that as well."


0 comments:

Post a Comment