User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Britney didn't plan to get knocked up again

Popular News

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Britney didn't plan to get knocked up again

Britney Spears will grace the next cover of People magazine and talks openly in the issue about her second pregnancy. The pop star says she didn't plan to get pregnant this time around. "It just happened," Spears said. "I'm going to wait a while for the next! I feel like I've been pregnant for 10 years!" Spears has taken her mother's advice and is taking it "one day at a time." She has gained 40 pounds with this pregnancy, and has plans to get back in shape as soon as she can after birth. The baby - like her first birth with Sean Preston - will be delivered via a scheduled Caesarean section. "It is now starting to get a little tiring, holding [Sean], but the whole pregnancy I've done it a lot because he's very attached," the singer said. "It makes me feel needed and wanted, so I like it too." Spears admits to giving in to her cravings now that she's so far along. "Crunching ice and chocolate, oh my God. I'll get up in the middle of the night and I'll get a Hershey's bar, the real big ones, and I'll put it in the microwave and melt it and eat it. It sounds disgusting, but it's so satisfying."
source

0 comments:

Post a Comment