User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Kate Hudson angry with paparazzi

Popular News

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Kate Hudson angry with paparazzi

Kate Hudson has spoken out about her anger over paparazzi snapping photos of her son. "The only thing that bugs me is my son," the You, Me and Dupree star said. "When people are taking pictures of your kid, he doesn't know what he wants. He is two-and-a-half years old. He doesn't choose that, and I think that's unfair. I try not to focus on it too much for his sake because that could be dangerous." Hudson remembers how her famous parents tried hard to shield her and her brother from prying photogs, saying, "If we were with my dad he was like 'not with my kids.' Nobody would ever take a picture, ever. The only time I remember it [getting out of hand] was at Heathrow Airport. It scared me because it was so weird and foreign to me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment