User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: KFed: the editor?

Popular News

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

KFed: the editor?


Kevin Federline told Steppin' Out magazine that he is toying with the idea of entering the publishing industry. The aspiring rapper says he's "serious" about starting up a magazine called The Real, in which he would "tell the truth about not just mine and Britney's life...but everybody! It's not just us - everybody has been lied about in the tabloids," Mr. Spears says. "Everybody has false truths and false images and false stuff perceived on them. Maybe not as much as me and my wife get. But everybody has it. You know? I think a magazine like that, if there were just one magazine like that, would attract all the stars. I think they would want to go to that magazine and tell the truth! I'm not kidding. This is something I want to do for real."



source

0 comments:

Post a Comment