User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Marcia Cross isn't a Barbara Walters fan

Popular News

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Marcia Cross isn't a Barbara Walters fan

In a recent interview, Marcia Cross discussed her dislike for Barbara Walters after the View host questioned her about her sexuality. When asked about the experience on The View, Cross said:

"Honestly? I was not happy with it. I handled it very well at that time. My parents were in town. My father, who's 80-something, and my mother were in the front row of the [View] audience. When I got backstage, Barbara Walters came up to me and said, 'You know, I have to ask you about this.' And I said, 'Why do you have to ask me about this?' 'Well, it's news.' I was like, 'It's news?' At which point my publicist came in and we sorted out how to deal with it. And then, thank God - and I don't think this is always the case - my mouth and my thoughts really came together and I felt like I spoke well at the time. But I have to tell you that I am not a huge Barbara Walters fan [laughter]. That ended that for me. My dad was in the front row going like this [gestures], 'What did they say? Are you a what?' I just thought about Barbara, 'You didn't have to ask me that question. That was tabloid-y of you.' I felt like really used. So now I don't really like looking at Barbara Walters."

0 comments:

Post a Comment