User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Queer Eye cancelled

Popular News

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Queer Eye cancelled

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy has been cancelled. "Well, we haven't been asked back for 2007," Queer Eye star Jai Rodriguez has said. "It's only been three years, but it feels like so much more than that due to the overexposure. I started when I was 23. In that first year, I was on Oprah's couch. I was on Ellen. People recognized me. JLo is a huge fan of ours." The reality show recently broke their own mold when they made over a transgendered man. "Maybe this is how we are going out with a bang," Rodriguez continued. "Everyone has new projects. I'm working on a TV show and a movie in the fall. We just had a tour of the Philippines. We are huge there. Like Michael Jackson in 1983."

0 comments:

Post a Comment