User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Barbara tells Rosie to stop blogging

Popular News

Monday, September 4, 2006

Barbara tells Rosie to stop blogging

Barbara Walters has asked her new View co-host Rosie O'Donnell to stop blogging about the show. "I didn't like the blog," Walters said recently in Newsweek while discussing her hopes for the show. "I'm counting on Rosie's intelligence and sensitivity and humor. This is, after all, an entertainment show. It is based on people who like each other and are having a good time, not on people who are arguing and unhappy." O'Donnell posted a less-than-favorable message on her site after shooting some promos for the show, saying, "I saw the View promos. Found myself/in the position/I loathe the most/powerless." Shortly after Walters spoke to Newsweek, she called the mag back to tell them she'd just flowers from Rosie along with a note that read, "Barbara, I only want the promos and the show to be great. And I love you. Love, Ro."

0 comments:

Post a Comment