User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Doctor says Nicole isn't anorexic

Popular News

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Doctor says Nicole isn't anorexic

Lionel Richie says a doctor has reassured him that his daughter Nicole is not suffering from anorexia. "I stood in front of [the doctor] just like you and I now, looked him in the eyes, and I said, 'Is it anorexia?' And he said, 'It isn't anorexia,'" Richie told a Swedish newspaper. The soul singer says his daughter's weight is "stress-related" and in part due to being under the constant scrutiny of the media. "I live with the constant fear that Nicole is going to become the next Princess Diana," Richie said. "Just to give an example of how crazy everything has become, I always know when Nicole is on her way home because she is always followed by a helicopter and seven cars. It's harassment." The concerned dad also says Nicole has shown him proof that tabloids manipulate her photos to make her look skinnier. "She's shown me the difference between the original and what's published in the newspaper," he says. "They make her look much worse."

0 comments:

Post a Comment