User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Paris talks

Popular News

Thursday, September 7, 2006

Paris talks

Paris Hilton talked to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show this morning following her arrest for DUI hour before. "You know what, it was nothing," the socialite said. "I'd been shooting my music video for my new song, 'Nothing in this World.' I got off last night at about 10 pm, then we went to this charity event Dave Navarro threw for brain tumors. And, um, I had one margarita, starving cause I had not ate all day, on my way to In-'n-Out which is probably three blocks away, and I'm in my [Mercedes] SLR, which is a little fast, so maybe I was speeding a little bit and I got pulled over." When Seacrest asked Hilton about the reports she had been driving erratically, she said, "No, I was just really hungry and I wanted to have and In-'n-Out burger!" The Stars are Blind singer says she was taken to the cop shop because the police didn't want to give her any special treatment. "There was a lot of paparazzi around, so I think they wanted to make a statement. They even said, 'There's people watching, we don't want them to think we're giving you special treatment.' I totally understood. I was in there 15 minutes and out... Everything I do is blown out of proportion. It really hurts my feelings."

0 comments:

Post a Comment