User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Xtina opens up

Popular News

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Xtina opens up

Christina Aguilera opened up to Blender magazine in an interview to hit stands next week. The star singer even admitted to peeing in a bucket, stark naked, in a roomful of strangers, saying, "I'm very comfortable with my naked body. There's probably even some video of me peeing." More from the interview:

On taking charge of her own career: "It's really true. With freedom comes a ton of responsibility. I'm the only one in charge of the ship now. And if it sinks, it's my fault."

On her marriage to Jordan Bratman: "I've been learning lots of Jewish words...Schlep. Like, I have so much stuff I have to schlep with me. And oy. And, of course, shiksa."

On her new mature image: "When you get married, you tune out a lot of the old bullshit that used to bother you."

On Jessica Simpson slipping a note beneath her hotel suite door when they stayed in the same hotel during the MTV VMAs: "She said the sweetest things about my work. Women are so super catty sometimes... But Jessica is super sweet and noncompetitive. I sent her a big bouquet of flowers."

0 comments:

Post a Comment