User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Lindsay confesses love for paparazzi

Popular News

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lindsay confesses love for paparazzi

While Lindsay Lohan seems to have tamed her problems with alcohol, she admits she has another addiction: shopping. "I talk about my impulses with my therapist - I have a shopping problem," the actress told Nylon mag. She also revealed that she kinda likes the paparazzi: "I get embarrassed about the paparazzi if I'm in a chic restaurant, or when I was in the AA meetings... I feel really disrespectful because those people are doing that for themselves and it's no one else's business. But that was the only time it was embarrassing. Other times, I obviously like it... I wouldn't ever want them to not take my picture... I'd be worried. I'd be like, 'Do people not care for me?'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment