User-agent: * Allow: / Celebrity picure and gossip: Kelly Clarkson admits to bulemic past

Popular News

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Kelly Clarkson admits to bulemic past

Kelly Clarkson admits in August's CosmoGirl mag that she briefly battled bulemia after she was passed over for a role in musical in high school. "I thought... If I came back and I'm cuter and thinner...then I'll get the role," Clarkson says. She was bulemic for six months, until her problem was discovered by a friend. "One of my guy friends caught on to it, and I just felt so ashamed and embarrassed. I literally went cold turkey and snapped out of it," she says. Since then, the American Idol winner has worked hard to maintain a positive body image: "I've got a butt, I'm Greek. I can't help that. And I think it's good for people to see normal."

0 comments:

Post a Comment